Veeam offers a unified platform for data security, hybrid cloud acceleration, and modernised backup. Veeam has more than 400,000 clients globally, including 69% of the Global 2,000 and 82% of the Fortune 500. Veeam’s 100% channel ecosystem comprises more than 35K transactional partners globally and includes international partners as well as exclusive resellers like HPE, NetApp, Cisco, and Lenovo. veeam is without a doubt the market leader in data security across all contexts, with operations in more than 30 countries and more than 200 industry awards. In fact, Veeam was positioned as the best for the ability to execute in Gartner’s 2020 Magic Quadrant for Data Center Backup and Recovery Solutions, where it was rated a LEADER for the fourth consecutive year.
Integrally deploy Veeam’s availability solutions across prominent cloud service providers that deliver services based on VMware Cloud Foundation, such as:
- Cloud VMware on AWS and Azure Microsoft Solution
- Dell EMC and VMware Cloud
- Cloud by Google Engine for VMware
- Solutions for VMware on the IBM Cloud
- Citrix Cloud Microsoft Solution
Usage of Veeam in conjunction with VMware third-party products and services :
- Workloads may be replicated, backed up, and restored across VMware multi-cloud systems.
- Maintain availability with a single solution for both on-premises and cloud environments.
- By simply moving workloads between clouds, you can lower costs and boost productivity.
- Utilize your current VMware-based infrastructure and operating stack to take advantage of the cost-effectiveness of the public cloud service that is ideal for you.
We are able to offer a safe, compliant, and fully accessible online testing environment because Veeam interacts with vSAN completely. Veeam and VMware have our back once more, giving us reassurance that our infrastructure and data are secure. Veeam always performs successful backups and recoveries, saving the day every day. For backing up and recovering our most important workloads, we wouldn’t even think about alternatives to Veeam. We save an infinite amount of time and money using IT because of speed. We have saved countless hours and dollars as a result of Veeam, but I can only assure you that our data is always safe and accessible. By integrating Veeam with VMware, you can increase recovery time objectives (RTOs) and more successfully satisfy recovery point objectives. Veeam is the only VMware Global Strategic Technology Partner with an emphasis on backup, availability, and Cloud Data Management.