What quality makes a real estate buyer prefer a condominium unit over a landed house? The common issues that occur when making this significant financial decision point to certain factors that make condo living the chosen choice: budget, amenities, relocation of jobs, and lifestyle. Here are ten things you should be searching for when you start shortlisting your options in a condo house.
- A great-looking exterior: It is essential to like what you see first when it comes to buying a house-its façade and its exterior landscapes. A standard gold property will have great curb-value and would make you feel proud to come home to it every day.
- Parking accommodation: One thing the prospective buyers appear to neglect might be the parking area. Make sure you test the parking spaces available in your preferred condominium and inquire about the developer’s parking space policy.
- Commendable construction of parking spaces: Another attribute that you can determine is whether there are spacious and hazard-free parking spaces you can choose from.
- Superb reception: A typical gold condominium will have a spacious lobby and a warm welcome. An aspect of world-class living is getting home to an elegant and cosy entrance every day.
- Luxury elevators: Ensure you get what you are paying for. When you are opting for a property simply because it is the most affordable you can find, don’t demand too much when it comes to elevators.
- Semi-furnished feature: You should be able to move into your new home immediately upon transfer of the property to your name. In particular, a semi-furnished unit is handy to people on the go. This function can also save you from further renovation expenses later on.
- Spacious hallways: Hallways should be vast and well-lit. It may be a minor issue, but right after your move-in, you can understand the importance of living in a property with spacious and well-ventilated corridors.
- Efficient floor layout: Most condominiums come in multiple towers, and well-designed ones have towers at least 120 feet apart. Also, select a condominium with well-hidden air-conditioner compressors for aesthetic appeal.
- Outstanding amenities: Despite the amenities, homebuyers opt for condos over landed homes. A standard gold property features amenities which add value to the lifestyle of its residents. Such facilities include lap and plunge pools, mini-theatres, and gyms. Developers such as penrose have excellent facilities for genuine world-class entertainment and exclusivity experience without leaving the comforts of home.
- Fair maintenance fees: Maintenance costs are worth it if you treat the property well. Not only do these fees keep the value of the unit high; they keep the tenants happy and pleased too. People would like to see where the money goes.
Purchasing a condominium is not something consumers can stop spending on. If you’re trying to get yourself a home in the area, finding ‘the one’ that has everything you can ask for in a residential property is crucial. Go for construction in a prime location designed to offer people the best life they might have.