The only thing a flashing, clear light can tell you is that your coffee machine needs considerable repair. Here’s how you ought to get going:
- Clear the leftover coffee from your sink. After that, wash the carafe in warm water and dish soap. Give it some time to rest. After that, rinse with new water.
- Your coffee maker’s lid is in charge of retaining a good deal of heat inside of it. It is viewed as the ideal location for stains and mineral deposits to live and spread. Additionally, it has the spray head. When cleaning the lid, only use a piece of sponge or a soft cloth. Do not exert excessive pressure. Your machine will develop scratches if you don’t.
- Take the filter basket out. Make sure to take out everything that is within. To get rid of the odours, store under the faucet. To clean your filter basket, use a solution containing dish soap. Rinse it off, then re-insert.
- Use dish soap over the sponge and towel to clean the spout or carafe. Before you rinse it with clean water, make sure there are no deposit remnants left. Once finished, go back to the original location.
You can check more at https://coffeemakersavvy.com/reset-the-clean-light-on-a-mr-coffee-maker/.
Important Cleaning Advice for Mr. Coffee Maker :
- The plug and water cord should not be submerged in water or any other liquids because they are not dishwasher-safe.
- Avoid using strong soap because it leaves a lathered taste that you may taste when making your next cup of coffee. It eliminates your beverage’s rich, subtle flavour.
- If there is significant mineral or dirt build-up, repeat the entire procedure.
- Don’t unplug the device when resetting it; else, you’ll have to start from scratch. Additionally, the light will keep blinking.