Ask some companies about SEO and its working; two hours and a whole lot of scientific terms later, you’re none the wiser except for more bafflement. Though seo service is not a static process, rather being made of a framework which has rules and processes, for simplicity purposes, it can be broken down into three main stages:
- Technical SEO: Ensures that search engines can crawl and index your website without any problems.
- On-site SEO: Primarily concerned with rules that need to be applied on your website and content to make it search engine friendly.
- Off-site SEO: Methods to apply for the promotion of your website or blog so that it ranks higher in search results.
SEO benefits are many, primarily to help create a web presence for businesses to reach the next level. So, here’s a list of some of these benefits that prove helpful:
- Pulls-in quality & organic traffic: Investing in SEO cuts down the tedious work of sending emails and putting up advertisements to persuade people. You can pull in traffic to your business, the organic kind which does not incur any costs for the company.
- Better Return on Investment than ads: Not only is SEO far less expensive than advertisements but it also pulls-in a higher, steadier rate of traffic along with a higher rate of conversion.
- Higher brand awareness: When people browse search engines for particular products and services, they tend to trust the first listing in the search results and find it to be a reputable company as compared to one which does not have a strong brand presence.
- The end product is permanent: The results won’t stop if you stop paying. There may be a little maintenance required for the upkeep, but if you get a top spot, it’s going to be difficult to take it away.
- Bypass the Competition: Most customers in this day and age, before looking for a store, turn to the internet. Today improving online presence is requisite, and if a business doesn’t want to be left behind in the race, then employing SEO is very necessary.
The basic aim of SEO is the generation of quality organic traffic. The workings of SEO although a little scientific, are not very complex. Quality traffic, better ROI, higher brand equity, etc., are some of the seo services a business can enjoy for starters.