Using countertops made of artificial stone – Preview
Artificial stone countertops, as the name suggests, are countertops made from a special type of stone. It is basically a composite made of crushed stone that is bonded together with glue. The most popular type of countertops today is quartz.
Technical stone is environmentally friendly, hygienic and beautiful. They are in great demand these days. You may want to know the pros and cons of using these countertops in your home. Let’s talk about the same thing.
Advantages of using countertops made of artificial stone
- Non-porous surface: You may have heard many times that countertops made of natural stone such as granite, marble, etc. need to be sealed. But the countertops made of artificial stone were not made. You do not have to worry about stains from cooking oil, juice, etc. on technical slabs, as these surfaces are highly resistant to stains.
- Look and feel similar to natural stone: their textures are very similar to natural stones and are getting better and better in this area.They also have a smooth hard surface, like those found in some natural stones, without the disadvantage of the latter.
3.Easy maintenance: Technical worktops are naturally hygienic and can be easily cleaned and maintained. The non-porous surface of the technical slab also facilitates easy maintenance and service.
- Tons of color / pattern options: Whether you like sober tones or neutral tones or bright colors, all your needs will be met with artificial stone countertops. These countertops come in a variety of color and pattern options that will blend seamlessly with your floor fittings and cabinets.
- Color and Pattern Consistency: If you like the consistency of color and pattern on your kitchen countertop, then technical countertop is the right choice for you. Colors and particles are consistent and uniform across the surface of the technical panel.
6.Heat resistance: The countertops made of artificial stone have a high heat resistance. You can place hot pots and other items on a stone slab in your kitchen without leaving any burns.
Disadvantages of using countertops made of artificial stone
- Expensive: Technically stone textures are expensive compared to many natural stone textures. But the money spent was worth it.
2.Not real stone: although the artificial stone looks similar to natural stone. But it is still an artificial product. So these might not satisfy those who just want traditional or natural décor.
From the discussion above, it is understandable that the worktop is a beautiful finish for a renovation project. The positive properties of these surfaces exceed the negative values. If you are looking for high quality technical furnishings to remodel your home or kitchen, we may suggest where to find them.
prostonecountertops.com is your one-stop shop for a wide variety of natural and engineered stone surfaces. Their quality is uncompromising and affordable.